Thursday, September 26, 2013

This week’s feeling

Ok, I never have the habit to keep a diary, so for this week’s blog, I think I will try a new kind style to keep a unique diary.

Mon.
For the Monday, to other students, it will be the start of the new week. But for me, not, because I only have a class on Monday, and that is the English class. How to say? I love this class, the professor is humorous, and because of this course, I met Chris, the guy makes me want to cry now. He always takes me to gym to do exercise, just like playing basketball, running or weight lifting. But Yesterday is different, because we played the taekwondo. I know he is good at taekwondo, but I am not. So for the whole period, I was like an active target and he was happy because I had no skill to fight back. Damn it. I think will never play the taekwondo again.

Tue.
It is really a busy and tired day. I have to get up early to take the math 1224, but I think it worth it. Because the professor helped me to figure out a problem which has perplexed me a long time. After the class, I ran back to my dorm because I was really missed my bed. How sweet it was. When I got up again, wow, I suddenly remembered that I would have a chemistry test at 7:00. Ok, I think it will be ok, just take it. But when I took the math 1206 course, the professor announced the newest test information. What? Are you kidding? So, that means I would at least 4 tests in this two weeks. What the hell? Why do these damn tests appear together? How terrible the Tuesday is. But what makes me happy is the chemistry test is basic, and I hope I can get a good grade. God bless me.

Wed.
Today was also a busy day, but I did not go to the math 1224 class, because it was a review class. For the engineering course, I love it, but it does not love me. Therefore, I passed a very long boring time in the engineering course. In addition, for the whole afternoon, I was so nervous, because the Chemistry test result was coming. More and more friends knew their score, what the hell, they all got at least 90. After the dinner, I stealthily opened the scholar and wanted to look up the gradebook, because, if someone found my bad score, it would be embarrass. God, I love you. I got 100 for chemistry test. Oh, yeah. At that time, I wanted all people to know that I got 100.

Thur.
I got up early, because last night I decided to go to the math emporium to take the math 1224 test. If I take the test on Sunday, I cannot tolerate the pressure from two math tests. However, how unlucky I was, there was something wrong with our PID system in the morning, so I cannot take the test. Damn it. I took the bus to the math emporium but took nothing back from math emporium. In the whole afternoon, I buried into the chemistry lab presentation.


Now, I am typing this blog, because I will end this special blog tonight. What I want to say is that this blog is interesting. I love my job. Yeah~

1 comment:

  1. This was a very interesting way of doing a blog. I like this style and do something similar. It's nice to reflect on your week and I like to see how I can make the following week even better.

    ReplyDelete