Friday, November 15, 2013

Some feelings about tonight

Some feelings about tonight
Now, the time is 5:03AM, 11.15.2013, but I still cannot fall asleep. I don’t why, but there must be some reasons can explain that.
I think it is connected with the engineering test. Yep. The one I did yesterday. I spent a lot of time on it, but the result I think will be very bad because this time, the test consisted of many moral and ethical questions for engineers. But, I had no idea how to do that, even though, I cannot distinguish the difference between words “moral” and “ethic”. Just forget that damn test.
I cannot believe the reason why I cannot fall asleep, because this week was so busy, just like what I wrote in the last blog, I had 4 tests and one paper due. As usual, I may fall asleep, and then miss the chemistry lab. But, tonight, I had no sense of sleep, so I just want to stay awake and wait for the coming chemistry lab.
Oh, yes, that damn chemistry lab course, and I hate it. I always spend 5 to 6 hours to do pre-lab questions, notebook and worksheet, but last Sunday, my TA sent an email to me that I lost many points for the report. What? What is the report? I had no idea about it. Then, I looked through the manual, and I found that the worksheet had been changed into written report. WTF. I hate it, so annoying.
I am sitting on my chair for I cannot fall asleep. At this time, my roommate starts to grind his teeth. Oh, darling, just kill me. I cannot tolerate it.
For that annoying grinding sound, I put on my earphones to listen to some music. I like my music database, because I collect many good songs in it which all can relax me. But, unfortunately, the first song I heard is Titanium which makes me more excited. Ha~, my choice is correct, because I will not fall asleep tonight.
Then, with the music, I started to prepare all the things that I will need for this morning’s chemistry lab. Then, I found, my friend didn’t rent me the goggles. WTF. I will not be allowed into the lab. I should find someone else to borrow that. My life looks like a tragedy. Then, I start to text my friends to borrow a goggle.
Looking through the window, I can see defoliation blew by the wind. I hate Blacksburg’s weather, because it is too cold, and another reason is I forgot to buy more winter clothes. I think the outside temperature must be -10 degrees.

Ok, it’s all, because I think I can do my world regions video quiz, now. Seya.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm sorry that sounds so stressful I can't even imagine that frustration! We all have our bad tests and our bad days but there's good ones ahead too! Maybe you did better than you think!

    ReplyDelete