Wednesday, November 6, 2013

That would be an awful and busy week


         Ok, I know the week 10 will be another busy week, because I will have many tests, just like math 1206, math1224, chemistry1035 and Engineer1024. Wow, I cannot believe that I have too many tests, and what is awful? My English teacher told us that our last paper’s due is week 11’s Wednesday. Damn it. I hate my course advisor now, how can he make such a bad schedule for me, all kinds of tests come together. That means I have little time to write my blog, so I determine to separate my blog into several pieces, just like last blog diary. It is useful, and I only have to take a little time every day to finish it. Awesome.
Monday:
         I don’t like Monday, because I only have one English class at 4 P.M. That means I will always have a three-day off in the weekend until Mon. 4 P.M. But, today was awful, because I had to take my paper’s first draft to the class, so I had to complete it, before the class.
         What else? …… I had idea. Oh, yes. My good blog reader Carlie didn’t go to English class, and she just posted her new photos on her Facebook. Red hat, grid cloth and a big axe. Wow, what’s this? Halloween? I have no idea.
         Ok, it’s late, I have to sleep now, goodnight, everyone.
Tuesday:
         Sorry, in fact, I didn’t fall asleep after yesterday’s blog. I went to the nearby McDonald’s, just accompanying with my friend. I bought a lot of nuggets and chicken wings. I was curious whether I would weigh more pounds today.
         In the morning, I had a Math1224 at 8A.M., which I had to cross the drill field. Seriously, it was so co-co-cold. Because of the last night’s McDonald’s touring, I need to take a nap to get enough sleep.
         In the afternoon, I was happy because I would meet my chemistry professor, and he was a happy old man. I liked him, because his humorous. For the Math1206, I was shocked by the announcement, because the professor told us it would cover many sections, damn it. Dear professor, you are not kind anymore.
         For the whole fucking night, I was editing my ad paper. It was so boring, and I wanted to play games with my friends. My friends were all playing the new Call of Duty: Ghost...I hated them. Bad guys, you should wait for me.
         Finally, oh, Callie, I had to mention you again, today was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Wednesday:
         Cold morning again, because of math 1224. After that, I had the engineering course, but before the class started, I still did not finish my homework for this course.
         For the whole noon, I got a long sleep, which last at least 3 hours. Then, I felt so guilty because I had no achievement for today’s work. I should do something. Just, K.O. the engineering homework. I hated that complex homework, which always need you to do many meaningless steps. It wasted my life. When I was doing my engineering homework, I would always have this kind idea-I had the chronic suicide.
         The whole night, I was sucking my chemical lab worksheet and copied the notebook from the front reference. I need time to relax, because that damn work killed all my cells.
         I thought I had to stop this blog now, because I did not know whether I had time to write more tomorrow evening, because I had the engineering workshop.

         Seya. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds quite tiring. I'm going to have a similarly busy week especially with the chemistry also! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete