Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall in love with instant noodles.

The first time that I heard the words “Instant noodle” was in my high school. I am curious about why do “instant noodle” called instant noodle, rather than fast noodle or quick noodle, but for now, I still do not why, maybe because we can eat it immediately.
Due to the additive agent or these kinds of supplement, they can make the instant noodle taste well and can keep for a long time. However, we all know we cannot eat a lot, because the instant noodle is unhealthy. For my family members, we all love the instant noodle. I think it is because the cooking way is different. For most people, they will eat instant noodle by pouring the hot water with the noodles, but my family members and I are different. If we cook the instant noodles, we will cook instant noodle just like cooking the raw noodles, which means we will use pot to cook at least 10 minutes. Believe in me, this way will add more tastes to the instant noodles.
         When I came to America, I only carried two packages of instant noodles, which I always eat in China, but these days I eat out these noodles, so I went to Walmart to buy some. To my surprise, I only found one kind of instant noodles, which called Manruchan. Just for curiosity, I bought some to have a try. However, that is so poor, one package only had little supplement without dewatering vegetables and the noodles tastes so bad. I threw all Manruchan the second day, and I thought I would never eat that again. For Chinese instant noodles, usually, there will be three packages of supplement in one package. The dewatering package always has vegetable, meat etc.
   That Tuesday, I found my American friend Gil bought one box of Manruchan instant noodles. I asked him why did he buy this tasting-bad noodles. His answer shocked me--”It tastes good, and I like it”. WTF! Is this the American flavor? I cannot imagine that you people eat that noodles.
         I miss the Chinese instant noodles now, and I have told my parents to UPS me some. My life should have the Chinese instant noodles. I miss my grandpa, because he can cook the best instant noodles. My grandpa would add many raw materials when he cooked the instant noodles, just like pork, eggs and some vegetables.

         In the end, I will show you people some pictures to make a comparison between Chinese instant noodles and American noodles.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment