Friday, October 11, 2013

Missing my dogs


    These days, my friends all showed their pets online, just like cats, dogs and so on. I like the dogs, and I have one called Benz in China now. In fact, before Benz, I have several dogs, but they all died or missed for different reasons. They are all named by the car’s brand. My first dog is called Ferrari and it is a wolf dog. At first, Ferrari didn’t have this name, but one day I found he could run very fast. Then, I just touched the Ferrari’s head and told him “Hey, buddy, now your new name is Ferrari.” I didn’t care whether Ferrari could understand my meaning, but after, when I called Ferrari, he would come to me. Ferrari accompanied with me for 3 years but he missed for no reasons. I remembered it was a morning and when I went to the school, I found he was missed, because I couldn’t find him. And after that, he never appeared. I was not sad, but with a little curiosity that why did Ferrari disappear. Maybe he was killed by some people who sold meat of dog (In China, some people like eating the meat of dog, because they think that is nutritious.) Maybe he was crushed by trucks when he was wondering along the road. But what I am sure is that I miss him.

After several months, I got my second dog called Audi as my birthday gift. He was a kimba dog. You guys may have no idea about kimba, because it is Chinese kind dog. He was cute and every day after class, I would play with him. For him, I first knew that the dog just like our human, they need to take the immunizations, too. And that was the first time, I took the responsibility to take Audi to pet hospital to take the immunizations. By the way, I took the HBV immunization today in the health center, and my arm was so hurt. Audi would come to my bed before I fell in sleep and he always licked my face. Ha~~, I enjoyed that period. He was died for nature death. My parents buried him with a small coffin in a mountain.
Now, my pretty dog is a collie called Benz, and he comes from German. My father’s friend sent it to me. He is larger and great, and I like hugging him and kissing him….

No, no, no, I cannot write more, because I really want to go back to China now, only to see my pretty Benz.

1 comment:

  1. I am literally in love with your dogs. My dream dog a german shepard SOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete