Thursday, October 24, 2013

This week was so terrible

This week was so terrible
Maybe it was my bad, because I forgot to see the weather forecast, so I got a cold at last Sunday night. 
But, it gradually turned to a fever. How lucky I was. The result was I couldn’t fall asleep. 
Some nights, when I unlocked my cell phone, the time always was 3 or 4 A.M.
Sometimes, when I had the sleepy, my roommate started to grind his teeth, which made me crazy. 
My roommate was a good man, except this point. I couldn’t tolerate a man who would grind teeth when he was sleeping. 
At that time, I had the idea that carried my quilt and pillow to the lunge room to sleep there. I wandered that he must dream some good food to eat.
For I couldn’t fall asleep in the evening, so I had to sleep in the day time, then I missed a lot of class notes. 
I still remembered the professor told us happily that we would have a new test this week and the due was next Monday. 
Damn it. I hadn’t done a lot of quizzes, but you told to take the test. What was more important was that I got nothing from these days’ class, and I only had an uncompleted copy of notes.
Yesterday morning, I felt a little good, and I found it was too cold, so I wanted to go to Christiansburg to buy some warm clothes. Because I had classes from 11 A.M. to 2P.M., so I determined to go there 3 P.M. 
I thought it was the best thing I met this week, because I bought some favorite clothes, but the terrible thing came. 
When I walked out of the Belk and started to search the latest information about the TTT bus, I found the last bus was gone 10 minutes ago. 
What the hell? I missed it.
One girl told me that I could still take another bus to Blacksburg, but I couldn’t use the Hokie passport, only the cash. 
When I came to Christianburg, I didn’t carry changes with one, so I still couldn’t go back to VT. 
If I went to the latest ATM, it would take at least 20 minutes, that bus would go, too. 
I only could ask help from my friends to pick up me.

I had nothing to say. This week was so terrible, just let it go, I didn’t want to have these kind experience any more. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow this sounds like a blog I would write! Keep your head up, things always get better.

    ReplyDelete